If you want to delete your Kraken account, then I will show you how to do it easily and simply.
Let’s dive right in.
How To Delete Your Kraken Account
Instead, you have to contact the Kraken support team to close and delete your account.
Here is how to do it.
Step 1- Go To Kraken Support Page
The first step is to go to the Kraken support page and submit a request.
Step 2- Enter The Details
The second step is to enter the right details and fill in all the fields in the form.
Here is how to fill them
- Choose “others/General” in the issue field
- Enter your email address
- Select ‘Close Account’ in the category field
- Enter your account ID ( you can find it by going to your Kraken account>Settings>account>public account ID)
- Say the reason for account deletion
- Choose Yes/No (If you are a European Union resident or not)
- Check the withdraw funds box (if you have withdrawn all your funds from Kraken)
- Submit the request
That’s it. The Kraken support team will now contact you and delete your account in 2 to 3 days.
Things To Know Before Deleting Your Kraken Account
Withdraw Your Funds before deleting your Kraken account.
Otherwise, you will lose all your funds that are stored on the Kraken exchange.