In this article, I will guide you on how to permanently delete your Trust Wallet account.
The steps are straightforward, easy, and simple, making it easy for you to delete your Trust Wallet account within minutes.
Trust Wallet is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet app, which is the official decentralized wallet of Binance.
It allows users to send, receive and store Ethereum, Binance Coin (BNB), and a variety of other digital assets.
Additionally, Trust Wallet users can buy and sell newly launched tokens through the app.
You can also check the following articles:
How to Delete Trust Wallet Account
To delete your Trust Wallet account, follow these steps:
- Open the Trust Wallet app on your mobile device.
- Select the “Settings” option and then choose “Wallets”.
- Now click on the ‘three dots’ next to Multi-Coin Wallet 1.
- Now click on the ‘Delete icon’ on the top right side.
- In the pop-up window, select ‘OK’ and your Trust Wallet account will be deleted.
Note: If you don’t reactivate your Trust Wallet within 30 days from the deletion, your Trust Wallet account will be deleted permanently.
And you will no longer be able to use it again.
How to Reactivate Trust Wallet Account
If you wish to reactivate your Trust Wallet account, then follow the steps below.
- Open the Trust Wallet app.
- Click on the ‘I already have a wallet’.
- Select ‘Multi-Coin Wallet’.
- Enter your 12-word recovery phrase and Click ‘Import’.
That’s all you need!